Friday 9 March 2012

GORETZKI'S MISCELLANY

And finally, cartoons that defied my mania for categorization, cartoons that either need their own category (Transportation and Force Majeure; Complexities of British Engineering and Fairground Mishaps… Thinking about it, they could both have squeezed in under transport) or need Goretzki to work on some more that are thematically germane, allow me to flesh it out. I know he has a thing for British Rail’s bus replacement service. And that one about being charged for a sick bag could be shoehorned into a Transport category. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this quick buzz through my favourites of Jake’s work. Please Tweet these or email them to friends – he deserves these comic pearls to reach as many people as possible. Spread the chuckles!



> Keep abreast of Jake Goretzki’s stuff either on Twitter, or at his website.
> To speak to Jake about a commission: e: jake [at] grtzk [dot] com






No comments:

Post a Comment